Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project 365, Week 8

I started out this week...very early...like 3 in the morning on Sunday morning early...with a 6 am 13.1 mi run. My first half marathon! And they were right, I am hooked on races! I am already planning my next half marathon and my next few shorter runs. I'm also planing on completing a Disney Coast to Coast challenge next year. Good times are ahead!

So on to week 8:


[Project 365/57]
Running to the castle.


[Project 365/58]
Hogwarts behind the Jurassic Park Gates...your argument is invalid.


[Project 365/59]
From sunny Florida to gloomy Kansas City.


[Project 365/60]
Interesting light play.


[Project 365/61]
The first bug splat of the year...ew...


[Project 365/62]
Sleet, sleet, Go away...


[Project 365/63]
Sparkly, shiny, pretty Harley!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...