So at the beginning of last month I decided to start posting my monthly goals each month in an attempt to have some sort of accountability. So I guess that means I have to let y'all know how I did...
I don't want to...
But I will...
- Log 60 miles running: Not even close... However I did complete the half marathon! (Sorry, just trying to justify my fail...)
- Limit my soda intake to one a day (not too bad during the week, but on the weekends... this has really become a bad habit.) I honestly don't remember how I did here, so I'm going to say this was a "eh-"
- Take lunch to work three times per week: Absolutely rocked this one! I think I'm well on the way to making this a habit!
- Organize and catalog movies: Got a great start here. I'm just waiting for some more DiscSox and I'm still trying to find a cataloging program I like. I'm going to chalk this up as a success, but it's a success that is still a WIP.
- Create boxes to organize movies: This became moot when I realized my new set up would let me store all my DVDs in wooden crates I already had. WOOT!
- Make cookies for Valentines: Success! I made strawberry champagne and strawberry moscato cookies and took them to work. I think they disappeared in about ten minutes!
- Decorate the mantle for Valentines: YAY! Another Success!
- Make a wreath for Valentines: And another!
- Finish four layouts: Nope...le sigh...
- One Little Word ("Do") canvas: Another Nope.
Major Monthly Program:
- Refinish Wally-World Bookshelves (Wood filler, Sand, Paint, maybe line the back with fun fabric) So I thought about doing this - once.
Overall - not great, but not too shabby either. I succeeded in about half and completing the half marathon gets me one step closer to checking a dream off my bucket list (half marathon before a full and all). I am not disappointed. But I do think I may have set the bar too high? Too many goals perhaps in what I knew would be a busy month. Trying to keep that in mind, here are my goals for March:
- Log 60 miles running (*I absolutely believe I can do this! Plus I need to train for my next race!)
- Drink more water (which should help with the soda addiction)
- Declutter and descope the amount of stuff I have. (I'm moving again soon and I don't want to have to unpack all this stuff...)
- Baked goods for St Patrick's Day
- Work on my half marathon layout (while it's still fresh. Plus this may be the perfect kick start)
- One Little Word ("Do") canvas (ironic that my OLW project is not done yet?)
Major Monthly Project:
- Refinish Wally-World Bookshelves (Still the project at the top of my list)
Good luck to me!