Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project 365, Week 7

Project 365 Week 7 iisss.... Late. Sorry peeps. I've been battling an icky since Thursday. Good thing I had a four day weekend. Great timing, right?

Anyway, here goes week 7 of Project 365!


[Project 365/43]
Ice cream with drizzly, smooth, lovely chocolate. It's healthy because it's actually "yogurt" and the chocolate syrup has calcium added to it.


[Project 365/44]
Little bit of a snow day, aka, late start at work :)


[Project 365/45]
Valentines Day and this is my newest love - Finnegan. I feel sorta bad, because I am introducing the world to my new Apple using the browser on my old Apple, Connor. But it's okay because Connor is going to live with my Sister and hopefully, we will be able to bring more of my family into the world of Apple.



[Project 365/46]
Breakfast of champions. Really it's the Fiji water that makes the meal.


[Project 365/47]
Made mocha chocolate chip brownies today in the hopes that they would make me feel better. While delicious, all they really did was make me kill a pan of brownies...by myself. (I probably shouldn't admit that...)



[Project 365/48]
Finally tried my new ballet flats with my new skinny jeans!



[Project 365/49]
Spent part of today trying to make bread. This was before I put it in the oven, because I totally forgot to take a picture of the finished project. After I did this, I decided to Google breadmaking. Turns out I did it all wrong, but the bread still came out - you know - edible :) And it made my apartment smell fantastic.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...