Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project 365, Week 6

Week 6 of Project 365 - still going strong!!!



[Project 365/36]
Stupid groundhog - I thought you were lying.


[Project 365/37]
Using my favorite pot to cook some lovely seafood chowder.



[Project 365/38]
Grey day, punctuated by a (really hard to see) creepy flowing cloud "river" of black birds that lasted about two miles.



[Project 365/39]
Paid respects today to a wonderful woman. Rest in piece Mrs. Inch - you were a lovely person and I am happy that I had the opportunity to meet you.



[Project 365/40]
Motorcycle refresher training was today. I rode someone else's bike and totally tipped over on it. Lesson learned? Crotch rockets have a TOTALLY different turning radius than cruisers.



[Project 365/41]
This was the first McDonald's meal I've had since coming back. Not bad for one who loves Mickey D's fries.



[Project 365/42]
After breaking one nail down past the quick and breaking at least three others, I finally broke down and got my nails shellacked.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...