Setting goals is a great idea, but I have a habit of not letting anyone know. This leaves me without anyone to be accountable to, save myself. I'm not so good at holding myself accountable. Sad, but true.
So I have decided that I will be accountable to you, my dear reader (if I actually have any). Each month, in the first couple of days, I will post the things I hope to accomplish this month and how I did on the goals for the last month.
- Log 60 miles running
- Limit my soda intake to one a day (not too bad during the week, but on the weekends... this has really become a bad habit.)
- Take lunch to work three times per week
- Organize and catalog movies
- Create boxes to organize movies
- Make cookies for Valentines
- Decorate the mantle for Valentines
- Make a wreath for Valentines
- Finish four layouts
- One Little Word ("Do") canvas
Major Monthly Program:
- Refinish Wally-World Bookshelves (Wood filler, Sand, Paint, maybe line the back with fun fabric)
We'll see how it goes :)