Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365 - Week 2

Week two and still going...sorta strong! I started out taking several and constantly on the lookout for photos. This week I spent a lot of time thinking, "Oh, that would've been a great photo if I'd remembered to take it." However, I still did it! So, here are week two's photos.

[Project 365 - 8]
Not as good as "Pizza Hut, Now serving vegetables" but still pretty good.

[Project 365 - 9]
Fly the friendly skies!


[Project 365 - 10]
My new place.


[Project 365 - 11]
Spent all day like this catching up on the blogs I missed last year.


[Project 365 - 12]
Good morning, Snow!!!


[Project 365 - 13]
Twilight hairstyling products...at Best Buy:/
I don't want to live on this planet anymore...


[Project 365 - 14]
Cheesecake - Heath Bar - Fudge deliciousness!

One week down, fifty left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...